Still, i bore with the constant need to log in for a while... and whacked a few mobs at LKC.
Here are some observations:
1) the mobs there do not display their level for some unknown reason... only the mob name
2) the mobs are auto aggro. they will whack you as long as you are in their range even if you did not whack them.
3) cos of the auto aggro, that place is pretty deadly for mages with the current dc issues. you start getting whacked the moment you log in, not very high damage, but say 1k or 1.5k magic isnt very nice for mages w/o magic guard (when u just log in)
4) the purification tokens drop very frequently. i managed to get 4x of them in about... 40mins. maybe that's like 20+ mins of play since i spent alot of time logging in.
5) the reindeers in LKC have pathetic magic attack, so stand abt an arm's length (well just stand far enough so you wont get the meelee damage) so that they will use their magic attack on you. the reindeers hit me 1 magic damage all the time, while the blood reindeers hit me 1 or some 2 digit number...
All the mobs at LKC are basically... mini bosses (yes, 30% boss damage weapon users, u guys are LUCKY!). So while the spawn of mobs isnt all that great, they give pretty nice exp (40k a piece and above, soloing exp)... PLUS its a party bonus area, where you get 50% exp per pt member you have, so its a max of 250% exp. The bosses there have really thick hp... with my pathetic noob damage, i take like 40+ hits w/o enrage to kill the mobs in the 1st map... and ard 27 or so hits to kill with enrage. i only took a look at the 1st few maps... some of the tougher mobs i take over 50 hits w/o enrage for me to kill o.o
For heroes training there, get your mouse ready and put your cursor near the top right hand corner of the window where all your buff icons are. The spawn at LKC isnt much, rarely can you get groups of 3 mobs... but you do get 2 mobs together quite often... so that means you have to switch between using enrage when facing a single mob, and turning off enrage when there's 2 or more mobs ard.... and do so fast to ensure efficient training. well... that's all i have about LKC for now... here's some SSes...
arghs... the stupid SS taking bug is back. didnt know till i checked my SSes while uploading... sighz. fail$oft = epic fail. wat else is there to say? too lazy to go crop the pictures or watever. not like they are gonna look any nicer after i crop them.
Saw the following bug reports in forums... epicfail$oft.
pala CO dc bug STILL around. its been there since the 1st big bang patch. till now... o.o
guild skill bugged
world map bugged
multi pet skill which is supposed to be fixed according to patch notes is still there
evan recovery aura skill bugged
chars below lvl 15 that were in fm are now stuck in the fm... forever...? (cos of the new rule...)
SS taking bugged...
and of cos... who can maple with all that constant dc????
SG/MY National Day Event Stats:
Times done quiz: 27 rounds, 20 chars = 540 times
Glassed chars and stats:
Hero 3x (2 boom)
Mech 2x (1 boom, 1 3-liner)
WH 4x (2 boom, 1 2-liner, 1 3-liner)
aran 4x (2 boom, 1 2-liner, 1 3 liner)
NW 6x (2 boom, 2 2-liner)
DB 3x (2 boom, 1 2-liner)
Semi abandoned I/L 1x
Storage DB 3x
Abandoned FW 3x
Storage bam 2x
Storage sin 1x
Storage page2 1x
Abandoned sin 1x
Abandoned cleric to be 1x
Chars that will/might be trained in the future and want 3 liners: hero, db, bam
Total no. of potential scrolls used:20
ok, that's all for now... wonder how long they'll take to fix the dc issue. nite nite.