Thursday, June 25, 2009

maple roll back...

and so maple (A world) got a roll back and many ppl lost tons of exp... ex items... $$$... luckily for me, i only lost a few % of exp (less than 5) and the mp pots i bought disappear and instead i got back my meso... since i didnt take or put in anything into my storage my eq were still there too... phew... tho those eq  dont cost much, still i nid that maple soul lohen for my KoC and when i face blue mushroom in dojo when soloing... and my precious super snowboard that i took hours to hunt all the other sb to exchange for... and that clean warrior shoe that i spd hours hunting to get the best stats (while farming/training) its like +2 str and +3 dex and +1 acc, and 46 WD. cant remember wat lvl le, but its the best i got so far...

so now they're having urgent server check while i got nothing better to do... oh wells... they already extended from 4 to 4.30pm finish liao... hope it'll be done soon :X


No comments:

Post a Comment