Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hero Finally Czak HELMED!

YES! After a million years, my hero has FINALLY czak helmed.

But it was not at all the easy... From joining JP's batch before i hit 200... when it was my turn to helm either my dad interfered, or i dced, or noth enough ppl and batch fail or.. etc etc...

Even today... 1st round I DC-ED FOR NO APPARENT REASON! No power reflect on... just dc! When czak never was a problem for my pala... zzzzzzzzzz. My hero really has no yuan fen with czak helm sia.

Only reason I could think of was cos my effect was turned to the lowest setting... idk. I turned it back to max the 2nd round and tho i lagged Quite a few times, thankfully didnt dc.

6 man pt, no bs... only got an evan with soul stone... and since i dont have achilles, i managed to die 2 times when SDed and got 1,1 and pillar strikes.... zzzzzzzz 1st time round got soul stone... 2nd time round not so lucky... no soul stone... there went my one and only wheel T.T. I hold till just before down then wheel tho :X cheater me... else if die again then really gg... awakening aka hero's will was used some time earlier... and had a few close calls also... like SD and 1,1 le, but SD ended before i got hit again... or pot lock and 1,1 and thankfully didnt get hit...

The crash mob cd thing also makes bossing more tedious...

And achilles. I miss achilles so much... what's the use of 35k hp when one 1,1 is enough to reduce ur hp to nothing? haiz. sadded. That plus the crash revamp means that my hero will forever be not wanted in bossing - since i have such low, pathetic damage. (Then again, if not for michy and caramelcrisp, it wont be easy for my noob pala to join any boss runs either. <3 caramelcrisp)

Well power reflect would help A LOT if it works. But then it doesnt. 30% of 35k would mean i'd still have ard 10k after 1,1... more then enough to tank a few pillar hits... heck, even with a SECOND 1,1 i'd still have hp to tank a pillar hit. AND if i wear my czak helm i have like 38k hp.... :X

But nope, bug still not fixed.


Pretty neat stats yeah...? 1st helm i took was 21 str and 22 dex... with noob 2l pot stats... 2nd helm pot stats not much better but at least has 22 str... not bad lah...

My scar with noob cubed 6% str better damage but... this has a neat 10% hp... and of cos it finally completes my bossing helm collection. lvl 200 still no czak helm a bit sad yeah...

oh wells... that's all for now. maybe i'll update tmr with details abt my ark fight today... cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment