Friday, March 16, 2012

All Play no Work

Ok… so i gave in and wasted the whole of my past two days playing. 1st was trickster, than was maple.

Tried out monster park on my UA, and leveled from lvl 81 to 100… AND collected a bunch of beauty coupons and changed my UA's look. Now i got a nicer looking hair, but whiter skin and a qian bian looking face...

meh… someday i'll sort out the SSes and post them… but just not now yeah...

So now my UA can wear most of my hero's eqs already… just need 1 more level to max CO, and 5 more levels to wear my flairgrave.

Next up will be getting a scar/targa helm… and than i'll have to worry about doing the zak jq and to get my ACB basic… :X sighs… jump quests are my absolute greatest enemy really...

Trickster wise…. i managed to complete almost all the quests in the rose garden - just the garden, not the dungeon… -.-''' with my driller girl pet though, i've managed to dig out over 3000 boxes… and a bunch of quest items (but that's only when I'm not really afk-ing, else I'd die) like rose petals and all...

Digging is fun for a while, but than it starts to get frustrating really soon… and than I'd be worrying about whether my mouse will break from the repeated clicks etc… and whether my parents will starting getting suspicious of my regular, repeated, loud, mouse clicks. At least its quite loud when you consider how quiet the night is.

Ah i went to whack tombeth too… the boss fight itself is easy as pie - its quite a joke in fact… however, the trials to get to the boss is quite a bother…. and involves a bunch of drilling as well… thank goodness i have my driller girl… i shudder to think of all the drilling quests i have ahead of me… such a pain in the ass really… :X at times like this i couldn’t help but wish i was a lion… it'll make all that drilling so much easier… at least I'd be able to see where the items are on the floor so that each drill will guarantee an item...

Thanks to all the $@$@#$#@ of trials you have to do to get to the boss, i got sick of fighting the boss pretty fast… and no boss eqs in sight either… what i really want is the shield. there are like… only 2 shields in game that can be comped with darkness? right now i don't have a single eq with darkness attribute on them… and since i've gotten sick of killing mobs one by one, i decided to go the gravity crash route (I'm not for pvp anyway)… so i won't need darkness attribute for a while yet… but i can't help but start to think about it… the pluto staff in myshop is great with 60% darkness, but i was actually aiming for the lvl 170 set… planning to buy that whole set together with the pet and all… my idea is that if i want to spend, i will buy the highest lvl eq and the highest lvl eq only… the bad thing about being a dark lord is that…. i really have no idea where to get my darkness attribute from… with me being a 1441 dragon at that… my hp is only 1k+ if i were stripped of all my eqs. But since i've gotten my hp shield and tons of other eq that gives some hp (including a hp comped cape), i have about 9k hp now… the rather high luck i have means that i actually block and avoid quite a lot of hits, but when it fails my hp can get eaten up quite fast. So far its quite alright though, i don't have trouble at my training grounds (not anymore that is, before i got all that hp gear it was actually a huge problem). So if i were to comp darkness into my shield, it'll be sacrificing hp… if it goes into the pluto staff (i might still buy that, on top of the lvl 170 set, but it'll still be quite a while before i actually buy it, i need to at least get my skills 1st…!) I'd be sacrificing luck… and luck is very important for arrow rush… maybe we won't use arrow rush much when we have the rest of the skills? i don't know… but I'd certainly have a few piece of eq and I'd switch them around according to my needs… well it's always been that way actually… with trickster you can hotkey your eqs too and change them at a moments notice. The bad thing is that I'm running out of space on my 1st set of hotkeys soon, and if i were to switch between the diff sets of hotkeys I'd have to press the numbers 1,2,3 etc… something that might get things messed up during my fighting… we'll see… when i just restarted playing trickster last year, i kept pressing on the number keys instead of F1 etc and that got me dead a few times -.-''' so i guess I'm a bit paranoid on that.

Hmm one thing similar about my dragon and pala… they both can heal, and i go around w/o hp pots on my dragon… something that I'd soon be able to do on my UA… well not THAT fast… but in doing pqs my hp pot usage was practically none…. even in monster park my hp pot usage is quite low… only limited to say at the boss stage of the higher lvl-ed monster parks… (having a dk in the pt of cos helps…) and my hp recovery skill is only at lvl 8 (9 with CO)…

I wonder how I'd do my 4th job skills. ACB will be up 1st - that is if i can get the basic book… after that… oh yes there's of cos the mandatory 1 point in rush at the beginning. I'd probably do 1 in sanc early on too? After that… i don't know what to add… why? cos the way you lvl up in maple has changed dramatically… instead of the old sch grinding at skele, or TT, or even LHC… now its all about PQs… i guess I'd get blast asap for bossing (even whacking bosses in pqs… but how about the rest? Like the ever so delicious blocking, and the almighty sanctuary aka heaven's hammer. I think unfortunately i'll leave out holy charge till much later… I'm even contemplating putting blocking before holy charge… (oh of cos, stance is a must have, that'll probably go right after blast) hmm we'll see… (if my char even gets to 4th job in the 1st place… i now have a loads of job stuck in the 100-119 level range - evan, db, mech - so close yet so far… just a few more levels but…)

Meh, as with trickster.. reading and contemplating the future possibilities is always more fun than the actual training… especially in trickster where there's a whole lot of stuff about the eqs to read. the bad thing abt trickster is that the documentation is much worst than maple… like even the guides… all of them are like 3 or 4 years old… and not only have some new skills been introduced, the mobs have been completely revamped… and the eqs… ah, let's not talk abt the eqs… I'm still having a headache with my dark attribute thing… (nope, not a single guide suggesting where to get your dark attribute from… they only say u need 114% dark attribute for staff of agony to out damage dark lance, and 134% for scythe to out damage dark lance - both of which conditions would be met if i just get a pluto staff)

okok… i think that's enough for now… till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment