Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is how i krexel...

Krexel has been revamped after big bang, and the original noob damage from the boss has been nerfed even further. Magic att hits me for 1 damage... And touch is like 1.7k damage on my hero with pg n max archilles...

Last time i've always been fumbling ard n ransacking my desk for some heavy object to jam on my attack key while i sit back to relax and maybe use my phone... Like wat im doing now while my hero whacks away at krexel... Here's wat i came up with after trying with various other objects like my fan remote and erasers, moving the att key to the space bar so a pen and my hp can jam it etc...







Used this set up for gaga fishing n core pq too...

Basically, i detached a rectangular mobile charm and stuck it on with bluetack. The stapler is heavy enough to keep the butoon pressed down and the stapler is long enough to reach the number row of keys with the other end of the stapler resting outside the keyboard.



You just have to take note whether ur char gets knockbacked out of ur skill attacking range... Or ur buffs run out... Or ur mp runs out if u dont have auto mp pot... Or ur chars stops attacking (maple botting prevention system, u will stop hitting aft 100 hits if ur char didnt move... Gettibg kb-ed will reset the count, but sometimes stance works too well)
B2 is better for me... I can turn off stance and stand in this cranny on krexel's mouth where i wont get hit off...


Stand here to avoid getting hit off...

So i wont stop attacking and only have to watch the buff timings... Oh and the mob spawns at the 50% mark which can jump and hit u off ur nice perching spot.

Exp is quite decent for lower lvled players i guess? Of cos whether its better than training depends on how fast u can down it. 3.3m exp for b1 and b2. Sadly its only 0.13% for b1 and 0.21% for b2 for me... Total only 0.34% thereabt.. Sighz... Thats lesser exp over time than toad for me... But this uses 0 hp pots and i dont have to do a jump quest before that... U really cant count the map b4 krexel a jump quest... A simple maze maybe, but nope not jump quest. And i hate jump quests, even simple ones like to toad...

Sighz... Exp gain is really slow... Tho exp tnl is reduced and lvlig at low lvls is a breeze... At my lvl its not much diff. Esp for ppl like me with nub damage... Like i actually take more hits to kill at red 4 of time temple now... Making my overall % exp gain barely faster than pre-bb.

Oh wells... Krexel 2nd round is done and i shall end off here! Tat!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment