Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random pics!

Some random pics! Rem the puzzles I posted abt the other day? Only did one of them that day, today I did the other.



Took almost 30 mins for this 108 piece puzzle, bout the same as the previous time round.



Here's a cup I got from daiso quite a fee months back. I keep it exclusively for use at my table XD.



Just took with the rubric cube cos it happened to be there on the table.



Yupyup periodic table mug! 2bucks only from imm daiso!

On another note, sux that sch starts on mon. Finally gathered the courage to look at my sch exam results. Surprise surprise, I didn't fail after all. Gpa was even a whee bit better than the previous two sems but I took more modules... even more surprising was that I didn't get a single c for my core. Instead, my jap didn't make it for a b... Sad... Shd have s/u-ed it damn. Haiz. Wat to do? Really wasn't expecting to do that badly for jap. And those subs I tot I wld get a c for I still manage to get b or b- the c+ came for jap instead arghs!!! Haiz. Next sem can't take jap cos time table clash. Don't think I'll take it in the following sem either, very likely time table cmi also. Doesnt mean I'd give up tho! I'll be watching my new found arashi shows n dramas, and I'll try to put in more effort too! Not just my hobbies, but in core modules too! Esp since the modules shd be more interesting since I got to pick them myself...

Haiz. Been neglecting hs stuff lately. Actually, I've not even logged into maple since like... Start of the year? Yeah smthing like that. Sch is starting so soon! Alright. That's it for now, typin on my itoy is kinda slow n time wasting. Till next time!

Location:Bukit Batok Street 52,,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment