Friday, September 25, 2009

And so hand in hand, we grow together...

finally with this lvl up i have enough to wash another 5ap of hp, and finally i've hit the 16k hp mark. calculated yesterday, will get ard 17.2k hp at lvl 160. off my 18k target lah... but still can get 18k during 16X. but only 17X then can get my 30k hp with hb.

anyways... sinces its also my bday today... (hence the title) gng out for dinner with my sis n mum tonight... gonna be a tiring day...

thks to all the forumites and hero loungers who wished me a happy bday... maplestarz, ahboy, flame, nebby, cow, hihiz... and several others who arent regular loungers...

the banner they made for me


edited on 4th Nov 2010: since the photobucket file was moved... i uploaded the pic in my own photobucket. just heard from law that it was supposed to be my siggy but i didnt use it... aiyo, they could have just told me... f3


No comments:

Post a Comment