Friday, July 13, 2012

AS Forums Shift house!

So AS forums have entered a period of blackout... and will be shifting to the playpark forums come 18th July.

I pray that nothing goes wrong with the migration. Cos i'm too lazy to save a copy of the hero's lounge opening posts + my now severely outdated training grounds guide. Hopefully all those gets migrated nicely. And the account tagging too... with 27k posts (real close to 28k now) under my belt, I really hope to keep that little bit of my gaming history. Got me worried for a while cos I made a new playpark acct a while back when the forum migration notice came up... but didnt get the option to tag to my current account. Apparently the tagging will only start when the new forums are up.

Here's the notice about the forum 'blackout':

No comments:

Post a Comment